Swiss-insecte Index du Forum Swiss-insecte
Forum pour tous les passionnés suisses de l'entomologie.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[[ Lock ProfiT ]] 5 Level -revisi-.ex4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Swiss-insecte Index du Forum -> Discussions, questions, vos élevages concernant les insectes. -> Hyménoptères.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
arneball
Larve

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juil - 13:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: [[ Lock ProfiT ]] 5 Level -revisi-.ex4 Répondre en citant

[[ Lock ProfiT ]] 5 Level -revisi-.ex4 > urlin.us/31737

[[ Lock ProfiT ]] 5 Level -revisi-.ex4

5d814c0f19
14167...RaptorUK...2011.12.22...15:14...#......Angof1497:...I...am...placing...the...EA...on...the...currency...pair...chart...thinking...it...will...work...for...just...that...currency...pair...however...due...to...no...specific...magic...number...it...is...doing...some...kind...of...checklist....Using..this..lock..profit..expert..is..easy,..just..copy..ex4..extension..file..to../yourmetatraderfolder/expertfolder/..then..setup..first..your..profit..lock..expert..advisor..then..check..allow..live..trading..in..common..tab..setting..from..lock..profit..expert..advisor..then..click..enable..expert..advisor...AIS1...Standard...Indicator...Indicator........This...profit...lock...ea...can...lock...our...profit...star...by...2...pips.......Roni...Nafrianto......28...May...2016...at...19:03...Mario...Hennenberger:...adding...moneymanagement...instead...of...hard-set...pips...would...make...this...ea...simply...the...best!but...besides...that,...it...makes...trading...really...more...easy....I...try...various...ideas...and...no...luck....***I.think.you're.getting.confused.here.because.you're.still.thinking.in.Bid.and.Ask..Found...What...I...was...looking...for....

It.goes.something.like.if(NewStopLoss.>.OldStopLoss).iPoint2Pip.){.Where.Direction=.-1.or.1..Smile...FxSniper2016......10...Jun...2016...at...16:58...what...is...the...aim...of...this...two...options1-...Target...pips...to...lock...profit2-...profit...to...lockcan...you...give...me...examples...about...them?and...about...trailing...stopif...i...put...trailing...stop...=...500...,it...means...500...point...or...50...pointand...the...same...question...about...trailing...stepif...i...put...it...=...50...,...it...means...50...points...or...5...pointsthank...you...for...this...good...ea.......14..Angof1497..2011.12.22..13:50..#....Angof1497:..Hello,..I..programmed..this..EA..to..lock..in..profit..at..various..levels...Thank...you...in...advance....Its.my.code,.my.idea.-.not.someone.elses..for...something...like...this,...I'd...track...it...by...looking...at...the...value...of...the...Trailing-Stop....Search.for.Error.130..Now..if..price..goes..up..one..more..Pip..from..1.3140->1.3141,..if..your..code..is..trying..to..modify..the..order..again..with..a..new..stop-price..of..1.3126..this..is..where..you..have..to..tell..it..no...Ok,...so...far...we're...on...the...same...page...and...understand...that...we're...talking...about...40...Pips...in...profit....

ios 6.1.4 for iphone 5 cdmachrome speed dial preview is not ready{Borderlands 2 1.1.3 Windows 8 - 32 and 64 bit Updated}peperonity video dangdut panggung bugilAsian Muff DiversDownload DZONE PRO KARAOKE v 3 2 EXTREEM FULL serialNow You See Me (2013) CAM V2 NEW SOURCE XviD-SUMOCausality Models, Reasoning and Inference PDF.pdfpakistan sindhi girls xxx .mp4.dawnlodpc mightymax 2013 unlock key

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juil - 13:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Swiss-insecte Index du Forum -> Discussions, questions, vos élevages concernant les insectes. -> Hyménoptères. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Palissades by Mojy, © 2005 Mojy - Mojytech