Swiss-insecte Index du Forum Swiss-insecte
Forum pour tous les passionnés suisses de l'entomologie.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Font Blurry Chrome

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Swiss-insecte Index du Forum -> Discussions, questions, vos élevages concernant les insectes. -> Coléoptères.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
arneball
Larve

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Font Blurry Chrome Répondre en citant

Facebook Font Blurry Chrome
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Almost too powerful? Anyone else experiencing this issue? RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix common PC issues and speed up your system I updated Windows 8 to the Windows 8.1 Preview last night. Click Repair All to fix all issues. For various PC problems, we recommend to use this tool.This tool will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. /%E2%80%A6/topic/chrome/pXTKANTZE2I. It is not as crisp as it was in Windows 7. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Read Also: High DPI Support in Windows 8.1 Explained [Video] The solution to this annoying problem is quite simple, and heres what you have to do. Other Shopsavvy sites LaptopMag Live Science Tom's Hardware Space.com TopTenReviews AnandTech Tom's Guide Newsarama. Got it! . Quickly fix PC issues and prevent others from happening with this software: Download ReimagePlus (100% safe download and endorsed by us). Is this a known issue and how does one go ahead and fix this ? EDIT: diabling hardware acceleration works ! BUT then i can't tell my users to do that. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Ow! -- reddit.com. Thats all we know.. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged html css or ask your own question. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . .. Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems. Linked 136 Is there any “font smoothing” in Google Chrome? 51 WebKit: Blurry text with css scale + translate3d 28 Chrome Font appears Blurry Related 1570Vertically align text next to an image?1883How do I give text or an image a transparent background using CSS?4055How to disable text selection highlighting?761Vertically align text in a div873How to remove border (outline) around text/input boxes? (Chrome)1115How do I reformat HTML code using Sublime Text 2?1599How do I vertically center text with CSS?4HTML image src case sensitivity9Cannot display html string in webview7Incorrect CSS Blur Rendering When Clipped in Chrome When Hardware Accelerated Hot Network Questions How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? QGIS Saving grid to SpatiaLite database efficiency Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Get the file path relatively Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Olive oil pricing in Croatia Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Dashed Tubes in 3D Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Count the possible ways to seat people at a table Definition of "telescope" Is this a real photo of Australia? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? How can I expand a quoted variable to nothing if it's empty? Reasons to buy house in cash Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? more hot questions question feed default . Also, take a look at pygeek.com you'll see what I did there to center text before flex box was widely supported. Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems. Edition United States United Kingdom Italy France Russia Germany Subscribe to our newsletter icon arrow stem circle . We go through all the complaints and also suggest a few simple fixes Yet another Windows 8.1 problem is affecting users of the Chrome browser now, a good number of them is reporting that the images and fonts look blurry in the Chrome browser. References: Chrome Font appears Blurry WebKit: Blurry text with css scale + translate3d shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 12:23 Communityf 11 answered Jan 29 '16 at 5:04 pygeek 1,077516 if you check my code , i have the following line in it transform: translate(-50%, -50%); , so i can't really use your solution. rev2018.1.10.28327 . Here are some of the complains: I recently installed Windows 8 and i noticed that the screen puts a lot of strain on my eyes compared to Windows 7. asked 1 year, 11 months ago viewed 2,159 times active 1 year, 5 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. News How to Gaming Windows 10 Windows 10 Fall Creators Update About Chrome Looks Blurry in Windows 8.1, 10: What to do By: Radu Tyrsina November 25, 2013 2 minute read A good number of Windows 8.1 users have been complaining that the Chrome browser looks quite blurry in Windows 8.1. i'll check out the link u've sent , but i'll probably have to stick to my method of vertically aligning (its quite a widely used approach ! ), the reason being , my current project , extensively uses that method . Quickly fix PC issues and prevent others from happening with this software: Download this PC Repair Tool . I THIS , issue online , but have still not found a fix. Right click on Chrome>properties> compatibility> disable scaling. I've actually never seen it done as you have done it 5a02188284
facebook fake account reportingdownload facebook sidebar chatdownload facebook for mobile fasterfacebook account hacker 20112go with facebook appdelete chat on facebook appfacebook chat for sony ericsson w660ionline facebook password hacker software free downloadtai facebook tieng viet cho javawhy cant i download facebook videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Swiss-insecte Index du Forum -> Discussions, questions, vos élevages concernant les insectes. -> Coléoptères. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Palissades by Mojy, © 2005 Mojy - Mojytech